Could our ancestral link be that of Martians or are they of the Annanuki? It is difficult to say at this point in
This article is a reproduction of the following site:
Mars Earth Connection  - The Story

"Let's just suppose that 70% of the shuttle crafts cargo in the years 1984 - 1993 were US military. And for the
story's sake, let's suppose that it was well known in some circles that humanoids had lived on Mars up to
10,000 years ago and may still exist in small pockets underground around the polar ice caps.

In 1979, the Mars photos taken by the surveyor were being carefully studied to identify at least 7 sites
containing structures built from surface material of the planet. One of these photos somehow came into the
possession of Richard Hoagland, and then the race was on to discredit him. These 7 sites represent the 7
clans of the planet. These people were highly advanced. They also were very aware of their planet, and
people's well being. It was more than a religion. There were no outward signs of their technology. The planet
was unbelievably lush. Trees covered probably 70% of the planet. The environment was very hospitable to
its human inhabitants. They had very little natural predators, and only took from the land what they needed.
Each of the 7 clans lived outside the stone cities. The cities were for trade, meetings, etc. Each had a
grouping of pyramids. These pyramids were the only place their technology existed.

The legend was that a warrior was born every 20 years to the clans of Mars. These people were the only
warriors that existed on a planet of less than 200 million. As they neared their 20th birthdays, they would step
down and the younger generation would take over. Although no one really knew why the warriors existed,
they kept the legend alive.

Approximately 10,000 years ago our time, the warriors were called upon to protect their planet. Each was
called before what we would call the President of their clan, and told that they must journey to the gold
pyramids that lay in the frontiers of their world. Seven young men were to be chosen to accompany the
warrior to ensure his arrival. The warrior was also responsible to procreate prior to his leaving.

Upon arriving at the golden pyramid, the warrior and his two best friends were allowed to enter. The priests
explained to them that the warrior would be protecting the planet from incoming invaders, and that the two
friends were to return to their clans with instructions on how to protect themselves, and that they would never
see the warrior again. The warrior was cleaned, sterilized and placed into a bio-mechanical suit from head to
toe and then was led into a great chamber. In the chamber was a ship they called Blue Star. These ships
contained weaponry and DNA material from his clan. The warrior took his place in the seat of the ship. This
seat joined with the warrior, through his suit. This is how he controlled the ship, there were no controls.

Once in orbit, the 7 ships, circling at different orbits, began to lay down their first line of defense. These were
3 foot long, 4 inches wide, tube-like bombs. They were made of highly explosive clear gelatin--completely

"After having laid 7 tiers of mines, the ship and its contents began the second part of its mission. Which was
to make a head on, full speed attack through the oncoming enemy. These ships were equipped with a ring of
weaponry around the midsection, top to bottom. This weapons ring contained 36 full sweep double cannon
platforms. This gave each ship the capability of hitting any target. These cannons were simple in design, they
were a blue light laser plasma burst with an effective range of 23 seconds. It's targeting range was 182
seconds, they were powered with a natural mineral from their home planet that was used as a cold fusion
generator. This was also used as the engine power source. It had unlimited power. As each ship turned to
face the enemy, their weapons began to fire causing a great deal of damage to the oncoming ships. They
didn't stay to fight, for their real mission was to escape into long term elliptical orbit of the solar system,
scheduled to return to their planet in 40 years. With the DNA material and the gestation tubes aboard, the
species continued existence was ensured.

As each ship passed through the enemy, they took on varying degree of damage themselves. However, each
ship did clear. The warrior, having been programmed, commanded the ship to begin a maximum thrust of its
engines. The engines thrust maintained 2/10ths light speed for 4.5 seconds, taking it to a path that would
take it past the asteroid belts, past the eighth planet in our solar system (Neptune to us). The ship used the
gravity generated by Jupiter, Saturn and Neptune to slow it down so it could execute it's orbit and start a slow
return. Each ship had fired it's engines at different times, spacing them unequally guaranteeing their return
would be spaced apart. This again was to ensure the opportunity for their survival.

The ship's logs lost contact with their home planet 3 years after their launch. Because of this, we are not sure
why their return orbit did not return them to Mars. It is suspected the ship determined Mars to be inhospitable
due to the invaders. Mars' green living planet had been turned into a dead husk. It's atmosphere, vegetation
and people were missing. It was also evidence that large scale removal of mineral resources had occurred on
the surface.

The first of the ships landed on our planet approximately 11,000 - 10,000 years ago, our time. The warrior
began the process of bringing his clan back to life. With the use of the DNA material being injected into
genetically engineered pre-fertilized egg. The gestation tubes took only 16 months to bring a full grown adult
from the fertilized egg. The last 4 months of this process, the memories of the donator of that specific DNA
were reinstalled into the individual. There were 14 tubes on board, and it took 137 years for the population to
begin self sustaining re-population. The ones born from the ship had an elongated life span, typically 1,500 -
2,000 years. However those born on the planet experienced life spans that grew shorter every generation.

This first ship landed in a lush, fertile area we now call Egypt. The people began to bring back all the
knowledge and life styles they had known from the past. The ship was taken and placed in a great vault, and
a marker built over it, so that when the other clans arrived they would know where they were. Over the course
of the last 10,000 years, The Bluestars have landed in China, Mexico, England and most recently,

"In July of 1937, the Nazi party's elite, such as Hitler and Goering, began sending out special teams of their
elite forces. These teams were to collect all kinds of supernatural, scientific and religious items. Primarily
items dealing with the supernatural, occult and the fringe sciences. During the search for Noah's Ark, along
the borders of Turkey and Persia in the mountain range of Arafat, the team was exposed to a story by some
of the older members of a village near the Tigress river. The story was that 200 generations ago a strange
shiny house had fallen from the sky, making such a noise that it woke everyone in the village.

Sometime later, a man traveling from one village to the other came across this object. He said it sang, was
warm to the touch, had a vile odor and looked and felt like the trading material used by the men of the stone
hats. The story was reported back, by the investigating team, to Germany. One month later two more teams
arrived. One being a group of scientists that were the forerunners of the special weapons division of Hitler's
Nazi war machine. This group of men set out to find this house. They found it all right. It was the first retrieval
of an extra terrestrial ship. The disk was 25 meters in diameter, 8 meters in height. The ship was solid with no
apparent entrance, and surprisingly responsive to exterior forces, i.e. it seemed to float several meters above
the ground, and required little effort to move it.

In December of 1938 the disk was brought into the hands of Germany's top scientists to a location north of
Munich. In the surrounding mountains an old salt mine was converted into a facility to study and reproduce, if
at all possible, the craft. It had been determined earlier that this ship was not a top secret device of any other
nation on Earth. The Nazi scientists had amazing success dissecting and understanding the ship and its
contents. Until July of 1941, when one of their scientists managed to defect to the United States, no other
nation knew what Hitler had, and what he'd been doing with it.

United States Military Intelligence, under the code name Oz, successfully captured the Nazi facility containing
the disc. The disc was shipped back to the US, narrowly missing USSR troops in their attempts to capture as
much as they could of secret Nazi treasures and sciences. The USSR was to find out about the ship within six
months, presumably from the German scientists they had captured.

In the summer of 1947 the US recovered its second and third ships. One of these was a Blue Star of the
warriors described earlier in the story. The ship was approximately 120 feet long, 20 feet high. It had a half
circle front end, approximately 50 feet in diameter, cutting back to the main part of the body. It had crashed
into an arroyo.

The ship had sustained little damage due to the impact, but had severe damage to the port side about
halfway down. Some of the interior contents had spilled down to the ground, but surprisingly there was no
wiring as we know it. However, there were exposed clear fibers that had light emanating from them. There
were two small humanoid bodies just outside the ship. They appeared to have been placed there as we
would our own dead.

One more close by laying against a rock seemed to have passed away peacefully. The fourth, appearing a
little larger than the rest, was sitting up on the crest above the ship. He was holding a small black shiny box.
We came to find out later that it was a device used to create a virtual reality type video, that placed the
operator mentally into the memories of the donator. This particular box contained memories of one of the
female engineers. This being died within the first two hours of captivity.

Inside the ship there was located a ball-like structure at the front that opened when touched. Inside appeared
to be a human form melted into a large chair. It wasn't until the ship was under heavy guard that this "warrior"
separated from the ship and stepped through the large hole in its side. As he stepped out of the ship, the
ship emitted a loud vibrating sound. At the same time, the Ft. Worth / Dallas area experienced a total black
out. The date ... August 8, 1947."

Brad and Mary Sutherland
248 Carver Street
Winslow, Illinois 61089
815 367 1006